Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
- Broome, Western Australia
- Live on site (LOS) is preferred, but touring may be an option
- Full-time role
PHI International (previously HNZ) has established itself as a premier helicopter-transport provider in offshore operations in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and throughout Asia, and is a growing part of the PHI Group of companies.
PHI International are looking to strengthen the Engineering Team in Broome and have an exciting opportunity for AME’s looking for their next role in a dynamic global company. The AME is responsible to assist with the overall maintenance and serviceability of all related systems fitted to aircraft stationed at that base and other company aircraft that from time to time transit the base.
We are seeking applicants who have:
- Experience in all aspects of aircraft line maintenance and defect rectification
- Experience working on dual pilot twin engine helicopters (preferable)
- The ability to facilitate teamwork and workplace efficiency
- Values that align with the principles that define PHI’s International’s culture of; Safe, Efficient, Quality Service
- Australian citizenship or the ability to live and work in Australia.
Applicants must reside in Western Australia and preference will be given to engineers willing to live on site in Broome.
If you have sound judgement, strong work initiative, good communication skills and have the relevant experience, please both register and apply at the PHI International Career Centre, https://phi-int.currentjobs.co/Job.
Applications close on Sunday 27 September 2020.
Job no: ILAI04997
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Closing Date: Sunday 27 September 2020