Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
PHI INTERNATIONAL: WORLD LEADERS. TRUSTED PARTNERS.
- Based in Perth, Western Australia
- Full time, permanent role
- Work for a growing global helicopter company
Each year we carry our partners on more than 20,000 helicopter flights, making it possible for industries, essential services, and communities to operate and live in remote and difficult locations.
We support a range of international businesses across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Africa, and Europe.
We fly because it is our calling. Our reputation is built on being one of the safest helicopter operators anywhere in the world – with a safety record to back it up. Every flight we take is guided by our core values of Safe, Efficient, Quality, Service.
As part of the growth of our APAC headquarters, we are now seeking a multi-tasking, methodical finance professional for the role of Finance Administrator.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and based in our Perth office
your primary function will be to support the wider finance team with payroll
expenses, indirect tax returns and visa processing. As part of your wider remit you will also
support (as required) the Company Accountants and Revenue Accountant with
generalist accounting duties.
- Preparation and completion of compliance requirements including New Zealand, Australia and Cyprus GST, VAT, FBT
- Preparation and payment of loan interest and associated withholding tax
- Preparation and payment of employee expense claims
- Management and monitoring of the Visa card claim process and controls
- Support as required to the Company Accountants, Revenue Accountant and other members of the finance team as back fill.
You are an experience Finance Administrator looking to grow with a company. As PHI continues to grow so will your role and responsibility. As such you will bring a propensity for learning in accounts and finance.
- Hands on accounting experience in general bookkeeping duties or full transactional accounts
- Knowledge of GST and FBT returns would be highly advantageous
- Experience with Foreign currency would be highly regarded.
- Hands on experience with payroll and accounts receivable would also set your application apart
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia.
By joining our team, you will work in a rewarding and professional environment, with a diverse team of people sharing ideas and experiences. In return for your service, we offer a generous employee benefits package and access to a comprehensive wellbeing platform that supports mental, physical, social, and financial wellness.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please register and apply through our Career Centre https://phi-int.currentjobs.co where a copy of the position description can be found.
If you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Anna Sulit – via firstname.lastname@example.orgApplications close on Thursday 7th July 2022. We will start shortlisting applications before the closing date, so if you think you would be a good fit, please apply at your earliest convenience.