Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Payroll Officer - Domestic & International Payrolls
PHI INTERNATIONAL: WORLD LEADERS. TRUSTED PARTNERS.
- Based in Perth, Western Australia
- Full time, permanent role
- Work for a growing global helicopter company
Each year we carry our partners on more than 20,000 helicopter flights, making it possible for industries, essential services, and communities to operate and live in remote and difficult locations.
We support a range of international businesses across New Zealand, Australia, South East Asia, Africa, and Europe.
We fly because it is our calling. Our reputation is built on being one of the safest helicopter operators anywhere in the world – with a safety record to back it up. Every flight we take is guided by our core values of Safe, Efficient, Quality, Service.
As part of the growth of our APAC headquarters, we are now seeking a meticulous and organised professional for the role of Payroll Officer.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and based in our Perth office you will deliver monthly, fortnightly and ad hoc payroll across our Australia, New Zealand and International entities.
No two days are the same, but some of your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Full end to end payroll processing for fortnightly, monthly and ad-hoc payrolls including:
- Payroll inputs, processing and review of the payroll prior to authorisation
- Payroll record keeping
- Master file management for payrolls
- Answering queries from staff as required
- Accurate preparation of individual anniversary/agreement anniversary/CPI update remuneration schedules as per Collective/Enterprise agreements
- Ensuring correct deduction and remittance of Australian, New Zealand and Oversea Taxes and other deductions such as Superannuation
- Provide accurate and timely payroll information to others in the Finance Team for rebilling, budgeting and other reporting and FBT purposes
- Ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of payroll accounting requirements including:
- Preparation of payroll journals and leave accruals
- Provision of information for auditors
- Processing of employee expenses and allowance payments
You are an accomplished Payroller seeking an opportunity to diversify your experience by gaining experience of international payrolls or working with a growing commercial company where you can now really add value.
You have direct hands on experience of processing payrolls of up to 300 – 400 employees as well as managing weekly, fortnightly, monthly payrolls. You are not easily flustered when competing priorities present themselves and you bring a solutions focused mind to your role as well as an ability to work in and perform payroll operations across multiple time zones.
Working as part of a team you bring the following expertise:
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate payroll position as a payroller and a full understanding of end to end payroll procedures
- Experience with payroll issues relating to Collective/Enterprise Agreements
- Sound computing skills, particularly experience using Microsoft Excel and Datacom other payroll software
- A thorough knowledge of payroll legislation for Australia and/or New Zealand, other overseas payroll experience would be desirable but not essential
This role is based in Perth, Western Australia.
By joining our team, you will work in a rewarding and professional environment, with a diverse team of people sharing ideas and experiences. In return for your service, we offer a generous employee benefits package and access to a comprehensive wellbeing platform that supports mental, physical, social, and financial wellness.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please register and apply through our Career Centre https://phi-int.currentjobs.co where a copy of the position description can be found.
If you have any questions about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Anna Sulit – via email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday 7th July 2022. We will start shortlisting applications before the closing date, so if you think you would be a good fit, please apply at your earliest convenience.