Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
SAR Senior Base Crewperson
- Live on site or
- Touring (WA based)
- Full-time role
PHI International (previously HNZ) has established itself as a premier helicopter-transport provider in offshore operations in Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe and throughout Asia, and is a growing part of the PHI Group of companies.
PHI Australia require SAR Technical Crew to fill the roles of Senior Base Crewpersons, Winch Operators and Rescue Crewpersons to complement the existing Search & Rescue service provided in Western Australia.
The successful applicants will work a 21/21 touring or LOS roster.
We are seeking applicants who:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in SAR Technical Crew operations
- and at least 2 years’ experience in a SAR supervisory/instructional role
- is a qualified SAR Instructor/Examiner
- minimum flight hours of 2500 as Helicopter Technical Crew
- 500 Flight hours as SAR Technical Crew and
- 250 SAR instructional flight hours.
- FullSAR S92/AW189/AW139 operating experience
- Mission Management System, FLIR, NVIS operating experience
- Experience producing flying procedures and manuals
- Have the ability to facilitate teamwork and workplace efficiency
- Has values that align with the principles that define PHI’s company culture; Safe, Efficient, Quality Service
- Has Australian citizenship or the ability to live and work in Australia. Residing in WA would be an advantage.
If you have sound judgement, strong work initiative, good communication skills and have the relevant experience, please both register and apply at the PHI International Career Centre, https://phi-int.currentjobs.co/Job.Applications close on Wednesday 23 September 2020
Job no: HZAG04993
Location: Western Australia
Closing Date: Wednesday 23 September 2020